We take a personal approach to our clients and YOUR career!
At Shafer we provide our clients with the best services and solutions possible, and as such, we are always seeking the most talented people to join our family-oriented, relaxed environment. The perks we offer help to promote our culture of excellence and consist of a 37.5 hour work schedule, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & LTD insurances,
- Generous PTO plan,
- Paid holidays, and
- 401(k) plan with company match.
Because we believe in giving back to the community, our employees are also offered paid volunteer time off. We continuously invest in our teams from a growth and learning perspective and give them the support and encouragement to excel.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug and alcohol screen. For positions not requiring an Insurance license, successful candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Account Manager – Commercial Lines
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager in its Knoxville, TN office. To successfully manage the client relationship, you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have:
- a minimum of three (3) years of experience with commercial lines insurance,
- demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers and prospects with focus on client retention,
- a current P & C License or willingness/ability to obtain,
- strong computer skills, and
- strong verbal and written communication skills
Digital Media and Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Media and Marketing Specialist in the Knoxville office. To be successful in this position, you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to details, and have strong communication skills.
The Digital Media and Marketing Specialist will:
- manage all social media platforms and posts for the agency,
- manage paid ads on social media platforms and provide relative analytics and reports,
- make recommendations on social media strategies,
- research sales growth opportunities,
- created branded printed materials, and
- manage all branded materials and logos.
Qualified candidates will:
- have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role,
- be proficient with Microsoft Office,
- have in-depth knowledge of WordPress, and
- have experience with Google programs.
Receptionist/Technical Assistant – Commercial Lines
We are looking for a Receptionist/ Commercial Lines Technical Assistant in the Knoxville office. To successfully manage the client relationship, you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have:
- a current TN Property & Casualty Insurance License or the willingness and ability to obtain within four (4) months of employment,
- be a pro-active self-starter,
- be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment,
- have excellent customer service skills,
- have strong computer skills, and
- be able to work with minimal supervision.